Sunday, April 6, 2008

still out and about




A boy sells clothes from his wheelbarrow. There is a wheel barrel union in Liberia. I'm not quite sure why, but I think it's interesting to know that one exists! Today, I was struck by a man selling clothes in a Wheel barrel. He was meticulously folding each shirt. He

took much pride in his work
The "parade" that passed us by. We have no idea who they were or why they were

marching, but we guessed that the ladies in white might be nurses. I have seen quite a few spontaneous parades during my time here.

A beautiful Liberian family selling food on the side of the road. It's very normal to children selling good by themselves or with their families. The Liberian children are remarkably beautiful. The girl in the yellow dress had the dearest smile.



No comments: