Saturday, June 27, 2009

little blessings...





Getting ready to leave for Africa, always makes feel a little unsettled (as evidenced by a recent loss of appetite). Although I have no reason for doubts, I always wonder if God is going to meet my needs.
I really love The Fray. When I heard they were coming to the Philadelphia area, I secretly had my heart set on going. On Monday I got a voice mail, saying I had won a free pair of tickets two Wednesday nights Fray concert. I was very excited.
It was as if God was saying, "Not only will I meet your needs, but I want to bless you along the
way."
He loves us extravagantly. There is no better security. No need for doubts or fears.
It all may sound silly, but it reassured my heart of His love for me and reminded me that He desires to do exceedingly, abundantly more than I could ask or imagine.
Like give me tickets to a concert just because I really wanted to go.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww...that's so GOD AMAZING!